Pacific oysters crassostrea gigas (Thunberg) of possible French origin in natural spat in the British Isles
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 173–177, September 1995
How to Cite
Child, A. R., Papageorgiou, P. and Beaumont, A. R. (1995), Pacific oysters crassostrea gigas (Thunberg) of possible French origin in natural spat in the British Isles. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 5: 173–177. doi: 10.1002/aqc.3270050302
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 1995
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!