Case Studies and Review
Redeveloped docks as artificial lagoons: The development of brackish-water communities and potential for conservation of lagoonal species
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 299–309, December 1995
How to Cite
Allen, J. R., Wilkinson, S. B. and Hawkins, S. J. (1995), Redeveloped docks as artificial lagoons: The development of brackish-water communities and potential for conservation of lagoonal species. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 5: 299–309. doi: 10.1002/aqc.3270050405
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 1995
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 1994
- Department of Education of Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!