Use of focal species in marine conservation and management: a review and critique
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 59–76, January/February 2001
How to Cite
Zacharias, M. A. and Roff, J. C. (2001), Use of focal species in marine conservation and management: a review and critique. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 11: 59–76. doi: 10.1002/aqc.429
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!