The conservation of unionid mussels in Louisiana rivers: diversity, assemblage composition and substrate use
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 189–198, May/June 2001
How to Cite
Brown, K. M. and Banks, P. D. (2001), The conservation of unionid mussels in Louisiana rivers: diversity, assemblage composition and substrate use. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 11: 189–198. doi: 10.1002/aqc.440
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2000
- Louisiana Natural Heritage Program
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!