Ostracoda (Crustacea) from the Turkish Ramsar site of Lake Kuş (Manyas Gölü)
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 217–225, May/June 2001
How to Cite
Altınsaçlı, S. and Griffiths, H. I. (2001), Ostracoda (Crustacea) from the Turkish Ramsar site of Lake Kuş (Manyas Gölü). Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 11: 217–225. doi: 10.1002/aqc.444
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2001
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2000
- The Scientific and Technical Research Council of Turkey. Grant Number: TBAG/1578
- The Research Fund of the University of Istanbul. Grant Number: 1089/010598
- Britain–Turkey Partnership Programme (British Council)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!