Transfer of marine organisms: a challenge to the conservation of coastal biocoenoses
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Special Issue: Ecological Research and Conservation of Coastal Ecosystems
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 243–251, July/August 2001
How to Cite
Occhipinti Ambrogi, A. (2001), Transfer of marine organisms: a challenge to the conservation of coastal biocoenoses. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 11: 243–251. doi: 10.1002/aqc.450
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!