The use of biomarkers in aquatic biomonitoring: the example of esterases
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Special Issue: Ecological Research and Conservation of Coastal Ecosystems
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 299–303, July/August 2001
How to Cite
Pretti, C. and Cognetti-Varriale, A. M. (2001), The use of biomarkers in aquatic biomonitoring: the example of esterases. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 11: 299–303. doi: 10.1002/aqc.457
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!