Experimental provision of large woody debris in streams as a trout management technique
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 289–311, May/June 2002
How to Cite
Lehane, B.M., Giller, P.S., O'Halloran, J., Smith, C. and Murphy, J. (2002), Experimental provision of large woody debris in streams as a trout management technique. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 12: 289–311. doi: 10.1002/aqc.516
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!