Rhodolith bed diversity in the Gulf of California: the importance of rhodolith structure and consequences of disturbance
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Supplement: International Workshop on ‘The Conservation and Management of Maerl’, 23–27 February, 2001. University Marine Biological Station, Millport, Isle of Cumbrae, Scotland
Volume 13, Issue Supplement 1, pages S5–S20, January/February 2003
How to Cite
Steller, D.L., Riosmena-Rodríguez, R., Foster, M.S. and Roberts, C.A. (2003), Rhodolith bed diversity in the Gulf of California: the importance of rhodolith structure and consequences of disturbance. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 13: S5–S20. doi: 10.1002/aqc.564
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!