The views expressed in this manuscript are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official views or policies of their affiliated institutions.
Dangerous targets? Unresolved issues and ideological clashes around marine protected areas
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 353–367, July/August 2003
How to Cite
Agardy, T., Bridgewater, P., Crosby, M. P., Day, J., Dayton, P. K., Kenchington, R., Laffoley, D., McConney, P., Murray, P. A., Parks, J. E. and Peau, L. (2003), Dangerous targets? Unresolved issues and ideological clashes around marine protected areas. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 13: 353–367. doi: 10.1002/aqc.583
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!