Opportunistic observations of interactions between sperm whales and deep-water trawlers based on sightings from fisheries observers in the northwest Atlantic
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 95–103, January/February 2004
How to Cite
Karpouzli, E. and Leaper, R. (2004), Opportunistic observations of interactions between sperm whales and deep-water trawlers based on sightings from fisheries observers in the northwest Atlantic. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 14: 95–103. doi: 10.1002/aqc.595
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!