Ecological and genetic evidence of the vulnerability of shallow-water populations of the stylasterid hydrocoral Errina novaezelandiae in New Zealand's fiords
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 75–94, January/February 2004
How to Cite
J. Miller, K., Mundy, C. N. and Lindsay Chadderton, W. (2004), Ecological and genetic evidence of the vulnerability of shallow-water populations of the stylasterid hydrocoral Errina novaezelandiae in New Zealand's fiords. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 14: 75–94. doi: 10.1002/aqc.597
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2002
- Department of Conservation, New Zealand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!