Successful reproduction of the introduced slider turtle (Trachemys scripta elegans) in the South of France
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 237–246, May/June 2004
How to Cite
Cadi, A., Delmas, V., Prévot-Julliard, A.-C., Joly, P., Pieau, C. and Girondot, M. (2004), Successful reproduction of the introduced slider turtle (Trachemys scripta elegans) in the South of France. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 14: 237–246. doi: 10.1002/aqc.607
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!