The conservation of freshwater macroinvertebrate populations: a community-based classification scheme
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 597–624, November/December 2004
How to Cite
Chadd, R. and Extence, C. (2004), The conservation of freshwater macroinvertebrate populations: a community-based classification scheme. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 14: 597–624. doi: 10.1002/aqc.630
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!