Larger biomass of targeted reef fish in no-take marine reserves on the Great Barrier Reef, Australia
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 505–519, September/October 2004
How to Cite
Evans, R.D. and Russ, G.R. (2004), Larger biomass of targeted reef fish in no-take marine reserves on the Great Barrier Reef, Australia. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 14: 505–519. doi: 10.1002/aqc.631
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2003
- Australian Research Council Discovery Project. Grant Number: DP0209086
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!