A simple method for assessing minimum flows in regulated rivers: the case of sea lamprey reproduction
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 481–489, September/October 2004
How to Cite
Oliveira, J. M., Ferreira, M. T., Pinheiro, A. N. and Bochechas, J. H. (2004), A simple method for assessing minimum flows in regulated rivers: the case of sea lamprey reproduction. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 14: 481–489. doi: 10.1002/aqc.634
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!