The disappearance of oysters from the Wadden Sea: a cautionary tale for no-take zones
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 91–104, January/February 2005
How to Cite
Berghahn, R. and Ruth, M. (2005), The disappearance of oysters from the Wadden Sea: a cautionary tale for no-take zones. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 15: 91–104. doi: 10.1002/aqc.635
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!