Quality assessment of transitional waters using a benthic biotic index: the case study of the Pialassa Baiona (northern Adriatic Sea)
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Supplement: Monitoring Transitional Waters in Europe
Volume 14, Issue Supplement 1, pages S31–S41, 2004
How to Cite
Ponti, M. and Abbiati, M. (2004), Quality assessment of transitional waters using a benthic biotic index: the case study of the Pialassa Baiona (northern Adriatic Sea). Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 14: S31–S41. doi: 10.1002/aqc.648
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!