Impact of mechanical clam harvesting on a benthic habitat: evaluation by means of sediment profile imaging
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Supplement: Monitoring Transitional Waters in Europe
Volume 14, Issue Supplement 1, pages S59–S67, 2004
How to Cite
Badino, G., Bona, F., Maffiotti, A., Giovanardi, O. and Pranovi, F. (2004), Impact of mechanical clam harvesting on a benthic habitat: evaluation by means of sediment profile imaging. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 14: S59–S67. doi: 10.1002/aqc.650
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!