‘Sistema Afrodite’: an integrated programme for the inventorying and monitoring of the core zones of the Italian marine protected areas
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Supplement: Monitoring Transitional Waters in Europe
Volume 14, Issue Supplement 1, pages S119–S122, 2004
How to Cite
Greco, S., di Sciara, G. N. and Tunesi, L. (2004), ‘Sistema Afrodite’: an integrated programme for the inventorying and monitoring of the core zones of the Italian marine protected areas. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 14: S119–S122. doi: 10.1002/aqc.656
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!