Directionality of pre- and post-breeding migrations of a marbled newt population (Triturus marmoratus): implications for buffer zone management
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 215–225, May/June 2005
How to Cite
Marty, P., AngÉlibert, S., Giani, N. and Joly, P. (2005), Directionality of pre- and post-breeding migrations of a marbled newt population (Triturus marmoratus): implications for buffer zone management. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 15: 215–225. doi: 10.1002/aqc.672
- Issue online: 28 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!