Ramblas in south-east Spain: threatened and valuable ecosystems
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 387–402, July/August 2005
How to Cite
Gómez, R., Hurtado, I., Suárez, M.L. and Vidal-Abarca, M.R. (2005), Ramblas in south-east Spain: threatened and valuable ecosystems. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 15: 387–402. doi: 10.1002/aqc.680
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!