Fishing gear effects and ecology of the sea whip (Halipteris willemoesi (Cnidaria: Octocorallia: Pennatulacea)) in British Columbia, Canada: preliminary observations
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 523–533, September/October 2005
How to Cite
Troffe, P. M., Levings, C. D., Piercey, G. E. and Keong, V. (2005), Fishing gear effects and ecology of the sea whip (Halipteris willemoesi (Cnidaria: Octocorallia: Pennatulacea)) in British Columbia, Canada: preliminary observations. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 15: 523–533. doi: 10.1002/aqc.685
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2004
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada Environmental Sciences Strategic Research Fund
- Science Branch, Pacific Region
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!