Assemblage structure of butterflyfishes and their use as indicators of Gulf of Aqaba benthic habitat in Jordan
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Supplement: Butterflyfish Research and Monitoring in the Middle East and Beyond
Volume 15, Issue Supplement 1, pages S27–S43, July/August 2005
How to Cite
Khalaf, M. and Crosby, M. P. (2005), Assemblage structure of butterflyfishes and their use as indicators of Gulf of Aqaba benthic habitat in Jordan. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 15: S27–S43. doi: 10.1002/aqc.698
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2005
- Marine Science Station, Aqaba, Jordan
- University of Jordan
- Yarmouk University
- Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority (ASEZA)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- US Agency for International Development (USAID)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!