DHRAM: a method for classifying river flow regime alterations for the EC Water Framework Directive
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 427–446, September/October 2005
How to Cite
Black, A.R., Rowan, J.S., Duck, R.W., Bragg, O.M. and Clelland, B.E. (2005), DHRAM: a method for classifying river flow regime alterations for the EC Water Framework Directive. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 15: 427–446. doi: 10.1002/aqc.707
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!