Fish exclosures versus intensive fishing to restore charophytes in a shallow New Zealand lake
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 193–202, March/April 2006
How to Cite
Dugdale, T. M., Hicks, B. J., De Winton, M. and Taumoepeau, A. (2006), Fish exclosures versus intensive fishing to restore charophytes in a shallow New Zealand lake. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 16: 193–202. doi: 10.1002/aqc.711
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2004
- Hamilton City Council
- Foundation for Research, Science and Technology. Grant Number: CO1X0021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!