The application of sexual coral recruits for the sustainable management of ex situ populations in public aquariums to promote coral reef conservation — SECORE Project
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 167–179, March/April 2006
How to Cite
Petersen, D., Laterveer, M., Van Bergen, D., Hatta, M., Hebbinghaus, R., Janse, M., Jones, R., Richter, U., Ziegler, T., Visser, G. and Schuhmacher, H. (2006), The application of sexual coral recruits for the sustainable management of ex situ populations in public aquariums to promote coral reef conservation — SECORE Project. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 16: 167–179. doi: 10.1002/aqc.716
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2004
- German Federal Environmental Foundation (DBU)
- Showa Shell Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!