The application of sexual coral recruits for the sustainable management of ex situ populations in public aquariums to promote coral reef conservation — SECORE Project
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 167–179, March/April 2006
How to Cite
Petersen, D., Laterveer, M., Van Bergen, D., Hatta, M., Hebbinghaus, R., Janse, M., Jones, R., Richter, U., Ziegler, T., Visser, G. and Schuhmacher, H. (2006), The application of sexual coral recruits for the sustainable management of ex situ populations in public aquariums to promote coral reef conservation — SECORE Project. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 16: 167–179. doi: 10.1002/aqc.716
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2004
- German Federal Environmental Foundation (DBU)
- Showa Shell Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!