Do surrogates describe patterns in marine macroalgal diversity in the Recherche Archipelago, temperate Australia?
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 313–327, May 2006
How to Cite
Goldberg, N. A., Kendrick, G. A. and Walker, D. I. (2006), Do surrogates describe patterns in marine macroalgal diversity in the Recherche Archipelago, temperate Australia?. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 16: 313–327. doi: 10.1002/aqc.729
- Issue online: 24 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2004
- Strategic Research Fund
- Fisheries Research and Development Corporation. Grant Number: 2001/060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!