Beach nourishment: an ecologically sound coastal defence alternative? A review
Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 419–435, June 2006
How to Cite
Speybroeck, J., Bonte, D., Courtens, W., Gheskiere, T., Grootaert, P., Maelfait, J.-P., Mathys, M., Provoost, S., Sabbe, K., Stienen, E. W.M., Lancker, V. V., Vincx, M. and Degraer, S. (2006), Beach nourishment: an ecologically sound coastal defence alternative? A review. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 16: 419–435. doi: 10.1002/aqc.733
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2005
- Flemish Coastal Waterways Division. Grant Number: 202.165
- Ghent University. Grant Number: GOA2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!