Physical habitat, eco-hydraulics and river design: a review and re-evaluation of some popular concepts and methods
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 389–408, June 2006
How to Cite
Clifford, N. J., Harmar, O. P., Harvey, G. and Petts, G. E. (2006), Physical habitat, eco-hydraulics and river design: a review and re-evaluation of some popular concepts and methods. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 16: 389–408. doi: 10.1002/aqc.736
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2005
- Natural Environment Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!