Monitoring the distribution of pond-breeding amphibians when species are detected imperfectly
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Special Issue: Conservation and monitoring of pond biodiversity
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 681–692, November/December 2005
How to Cite
Schmidt, B. R. (2005), Monitoring the distribution of pond-breeding amphibians when species are detected imperfectly. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 15: 681–692. doi: 10.1002/aqc.740
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!