Ponds and pools as model systems in conservation biology, ecology and evolutionary biology
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Special Issue: Conservation and monitoring of pond biodiversity
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 715–725, November/December 2005
How to Cite
De Meester, L., Declerck, S., Stoks, R., Louette, G., Van De Meutter, F., De Bie, T., Michels, E. and Brendonck, L. (2005), Ponds and pools as model systems in conservation biology, ecology and evolutionary biology. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 15: 715–725. doi: 10.1002/aqc.748
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2005
- EU FP6 IP. Grant Number: GOCE-CT-2003-506675
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!