Typology in Mediterranean transitional waters: new challenges and perspectives
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 441–455, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Basset, A., Sabetta, L., Fonnesu, A., Mouillot, D., Do Chi, T., Viaroli, P., Giordani, G., Reizopoulou, S., Abbiati, M. and Carrada, G. C. (2006), Typology in Mediterranean transitional waters: new challenges and perspectives. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 16: 441–455. doi: 10.1002/aqc.767
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2005
- Presidency of the Campania Region
- EU-project TWReferenceNET
- EU-project DITTY
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!