Vegetation communities of British lakes: a revised classification scheme for conservation
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2006
© Crown copyright 2006. Reproduced with the permission of Her Majesty's Stationery Office. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 147–173, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Duigan, C., Kovach, W. and Palmer, M. (2007), Vegetation communities of British lakes: a revised classification scheme for conservation. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 17: 147–173. doi: 10.1002/aqc.780
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2005
- Nature Conservancy Council
- Countryside Council
- English Nature
- Scottish Natural Heritage
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!