CENTA, Americo Vespucio s/n, E-41022 Seville, Spain.
The effect of the sampling scale on zooplankton community assessment and its implications for the conservation of temporary ponds in south-west Spain
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 175–193, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Fahd, K., Florencio, M., Keller, C. and Serrano, L. (2007), The effect of the sampling scale on zooplankton community assessment and its implications for the conservation of temporary ponds in south-west Spain. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 17: 175–193. doi: 10.1002/aqc.781
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2005
- FBBVA (Spain)
- ICMA fellowship (AECI, Spain)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!