Insect dispersal does not limit the biological recovery of streams from acidification
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 375–383, June 2007
How to Cite
Masters, Z., Peteresen, I., Hildrew, A. G. and Ormerod, S.J. (2007), Insect dispersal does not limit the biological recovery of streams from acidification. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 17: 375–383. doi: 10.1002/aqc.794
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2005
- Ray Beverton/Freshwater Biological Association
- Queen Mary University of London
- Danish Research Academy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!