Conservation importance of semi-arid streams in north-eastern Brazil: implications of hydrological disturbance and species diversity
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Special Issue: Conservation of Tropical Streams
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 665–677, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Maltchik, L. and Medeiros, E. S. F. (2006), Conservation importance of semi-arid streams in north-eastern Brazil: implications of hydrological disturbance and species diversity. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 16: 665–677. doi: 10.1002/aqc.805
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2006
- Brazilian Government agencies CNPq. Grant Numbers: (523706/55-2), FINEP (1919-95)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!