Coral community decline at a remote Caribbean island: marine no-take reserves are not enough
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 666–685, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Coelho, V. R. and Manfrino, C. (2007), Coral community decline at a remote Caribbean island: marine no-take reserves are not enough. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 17: 666–685. doi: 10.1002/aqc.822
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2006
- Central Caribbean Marine Institute
- Cayman Airways
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!