A comparison of environmental and biological site classifications for the prediction of macroinvertebrate communities of lakes in Northern Ireland
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 729–741, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Neale, M. W. and Rippey, B. (2008), A comparison of environmental and biological site classifications for the prediction of macroinvertebrate communities of lakes in Northern Ireland. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 18: 729–741. doi: 10.1002/aqc.858
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2006
- Environment and Heritage Service (NI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!