Controlling for natural variability in assessing the response of fish metrics to human pressures for lakes in north-east USA
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 633–646, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Irz, P., De Bortoli, J., Michonneau, F., Whittier, T. R., Oberdorff, T. and Argillier, C. (2008), Controlling for natural variability in assessing the response of fish metrics to human pressures for lakes in north-east USA. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 18: 633–646. doi: 10.1002/aqc.859
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2006
- French Ministère de l'Ecologie et du Développement Durable
- U.S. EPA National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!