Getting the measure of Marine Protected Areas: surface area or volume as measures for reserve system auditing?
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 518–526, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Fitzsimons, J. A. and Wescott, G. (2008), Getting the measure of Marine Protected Areas: surface area or volume as measures for reserve system auditing?. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 18: 518–526. doi: 10.1002/aqc.867
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 1Marine Protected Areas in Brazil: An ecological approach regarding the large marine ecosystems, Ocean & Coastal Management, 2013, 76, 96, , , , ,
- You have full text access to this Open Access content2
- 3Volunteer health and emotional wellbeing in marine protected areas, Ocean & Coastal Management, 2010, 53, 8, 447, ,