How much variation can be explained by seasonal, spatial and environmental effects in nekton assemblages of the Terminos Lagoon?
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 508–517, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Ramos Miranda, J., Mouillot, D., Sosa Lopez, A., Do Chi, T. and Flores Hernández, D. (2008), How much variation can be explained by seasonal, spatial and environmental effects in nekton assemblages of the Terminos Lagoon?. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 18: 508–517. doi: 10.1002/aqc.873
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2007
- University Montpellier II
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!