The effectiveness of management interventions for the control of Spartina species: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 592–618, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Roberts, P. D. and Pullin, A. S. (2008), The effectiveness of management interventions for the control of Spartina species: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 18: 592–618. doi: 10.1002/aqc.889
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!