This paper is dedicated to the memory of Rita Costantino, loved mother of one of the Authors (GF).
Breeding site selection by olfactory cues in the threatened northern spectacled salamander Salamandrina perspicillata (Savi, 1821)
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 799–805, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Romano, A., Forcina, G. and Barbanera, F. (2008), Breeding site selection by olfactory cues in the threatened northern spectacled salamander Salamandrina perspicillata (Savi, 1821). Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 18: 799–805. doi: 10.1002/aqc.890
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!