Use of stable isotope analysis to evaluate the possible impact of fish migration on a lake biomanipulation
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 703–713, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Syväranta, J., Keskinen, T., Hämäläinen, H., Karjalainen, J. and Jones, R. I. (2008), Use of stable isotope analysis to evaluate the possible impact of fish migration on a lake biomanipulation. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 18: 703–713. doi: 10.1002/aqc.892
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2007
- Maj and Tor Nessling Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2004074, 2005020, 2006026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!