Use of stable isotope analysis to evaluate the possible impact of fish migration on a lake biomanipulation
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 703–713, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Syväranta, J., Keskinen, T., Hämäläinen, H., Karjalainen, J. and Jones, R. I. (2008), Use of stable isotope analysis to evaluate the possible impact of fish migration on a lake biomanipulation. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 18: 703–713. doi: 10.1002/aqc.892
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2007
- Maj and Tor Nessling Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2004074, 2005020, 2006026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!