Rapid invasion of a subtropical lake fishery in central Mozambique by Nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus (Pisces: Cichlidae)
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 839–851, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Weyl, O. L.F. (2008), Rapid invasion of a subtropical lake fishery in central Mozambique by Nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus (Pisces: Cichlidae). Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 18: 839–851. doi: 10.1002/aqc.897
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2006
- Gesellshaft Für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ GmbH—Eschborn)
- Mozambique Agricultural and Rural Reconstruction Programme (MARRP)
- Joint Research Commission of Rhodes University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!