Response of a gorgonian (Paramuricea clavata) population to mortality events: recovery or loss?
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 984–992, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Cupido, R., Cocito, S., Sgorbini, S., Bordone, A. and Santangelo, G. (2008), Response of a gorgonian (Paramuricea clavata) population to mortality events: recovery or loss?. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 18: 984–992. doi: 10.1002/aqc.904
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!