A conceptual model of the variation in parental attendance in response to environmental fluctuation: foraging energetics of lactating sea lions and fur seals
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Supplement: Marine Conservation Biology: Celebrating the Career of Prof. John P. Croxall CBE FRS
Volume 17, Issue S1, pages S44–S52, December 2007
How to Cite
Costa, D. P. (2007), A conceptual model of the variation in parental attendance in response to environmental fluctuation: foraging energetics of lactating sea lions and fur seals. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 17: S44–S52. doi: 10.1002/aqc.917
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ANT-0440687-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!