Tracking change in a human-dominated landscape: developing conservation guidelines using freshwater fish
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 877–890, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Carey, M. P. and Mather, M. E. (2008), Tracking change in a human-dominated landscape: developing conservation guidelines using freshwater fish. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 18: 877–890. doi: 10.1002/aqc.921
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!